Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Trails...

It has been a while since I have posted an entry. The month of June had really flown by. Here is what I have been up to…..I finished the 2007-08 school year and then started teaching summer drivers ed. In addition to teaching, I spent a week in northern Wisconsin where I took two graduate credits thru WITC in Rich Lake. Besides the “responsible” activities there was some leisure time as well to attend the Stomp performance at the Ordway and going to Rock the Garden festival.

Even though the month of June comes to an end and so does teaching summer school. It is an exciting time…..because my summer vacation is going to officially begin. My plan is to celebrate it with style!

Later today (June 30th)…..I am taking off for a road trip to Colorado and will be there for 2 ½ weeks. I am really looking forward to the backpacking, hiking, running, and most importantly hanging out. I have a plan of spending time with some friends, disappearing out in the backcountry, climbing several 14k mountains, and showing Tracy the state after she arrives.

So until my next post….Enjoy the summer…..I know that I will.

Happy trails!!!

No comments: