Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Great Waters

“What a great meal,” I said to Tracy moments after finishing dinner at Great Waters Brewery in downtown Saint Paul. We started off by having an appetizer of pita bread, bean/hummus spread with some other veggies that were raw or pickled. For the main course we both opted for winged animals … I had the duck (with a maple syrup taste, yum.) and Tracy had chicken. Both meals were accompanied by rice pilaf and steamed veggies. To finish it off, I introduced Tracy to bread pudding. WOW…I could have eaten it all myself.

The meal, atmosphere, and wait staff was excellent. I can’t wait to go back again.

If any one is interested in some great visual movies check out Ohmifest at the Science Museum in Saint Paul.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One of my fav. food/drink paris is sushi and a couple hoegaardens or champagne. Or depending on my mood a chilled brooklyn lager with good company.