Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Wish.....

Well the end of the year is here. It is a time to look back and remember the past 365 days. Through my eyes, I can say with confidence, what a year it has been! This past year I have had the opportunity to experience more, see more, taste more, and most importantly live more. For me to distinguish what the"best" was, is hard question to answer. I just remember that I enjoyed everything that I experienced and every experience was unique.

At last count I went to about 60 different performances ranging from local bands to professional dance companies. In addition to attended several major events ranging from family or friend gatherings to marathons to food tasting benefits. Oh and I can't forget all the different restaurants that were visited to taste their different foods...yum.

For me to look back...I feel that the underlining theme of 2007, is to live life well. I have learned that to enjoy life you just have to have the right attitude, relish in the small pleasures, and enjoy the people around you. This past year I didn't travel to the far ends of the earth or spend crazy amounts of money to attend lavish events. But what I did do was attend many activities that were cheap or free, with in a 100 mile radius of Saint Paul, and continued to build a better relationship with loved ones.

My plan for 2008 is to use the past year as a spring board and not a hammock. I want to continue do more, learn more, experience more, love more, and most importantly live more.

Until our paths cross, I wish everyone hope, health, and happiness. Make the upcoming year the best year of your life.

No comments: