Monday, September 7, 2009

Ying.Yang

Well once again a tremendous amount of time has passed since I last made a post in Blogland. If I could go back in time, I wish that I could have made a few more posts to document my thinking at certain times this summer. But unfortunately, I didn’t. I think the majority of my time on the computer was taken up by visiting Facebook land. With my excuses and delay set aside. I am going to try to visit this blog twice a month to post any thoughts or any new happenings.This summer was interesting. It had it’s ups and downs. Let me start from the beginning. Regular school for me got done in June and I taught Summer School for 3 weeks, which got done on July 3rd. I was excited because the 4th of July was the first day of summer….yeah! The month started out good but then started to head downhill. In a nutshell…I ended up getting down and out with that took several rounds of antibiotics to fix the problem and Tracy had to have surgery to fix her elbow. With these happenings….the month of July flew by. Before we knew it…August was just a few days away. With August arriving it brought better health for both of us.I was able to head out to Colorado for 12 days. I left on August 3rd and spent my time backpacking, hiking, running, and visiting friends. Tracy was able to head out for a 3 day weekend to spend some time in with me in Colorado. After a hard day drive back home I arrived on August 14th? I think…I should check the calendar. Anyways….I was home for a week and then Tracy and I decided that we would go to San Francisco….WOW…what a great trip. I am so glad that we went. In recent history this has been one of my favorite trips.By the time we got home from San Francisco... August was almost over. But what a month it was. Looking back at this summer, there was some long days that were not the most enjoyable. But for every Yin there is a Yang…. On the flip side there was some pretty remarkable days that we enjoyed.

No comments: