Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Terrible Blogger????

Well this is along over due blog. I think the last time that I posted something was almost 2 months ago. I am terribly sorry....

Since the last post. We (Trace and I) have been up to alot. We truely have been enjoying the spring season and all the great events that have happened. In the interesting of the reader and keeping it short....I am going to assemble a list of what we have been up to.

April:
  • Mates of State concert at the Varsity Club
  • Tracy and my birthday
  • Brunch at Kincaid's in Saint Paul
  • Dinner at Galactic Pizza in Minneapolis as well as Saji ya and POP!! both in Saint Paul
  • The play: Crime or Punishment at Jungle Theater

May:

  • The musical: Caroline or Change at the Guthrie
  • Breakfast at Good Earth in Roseville
  • Sound Opinions town hall meeting at Cedar Cultural Center
  • Dinner at Cafe BonXai and Great Waters Brewery both in Saint Paul as well as Kilimanjaro Cafe and Manny's in Minneapolis
  • Mothers Day and my Dad's 60th birthday celebration.
  • Running in the Brian Kraft 5k
  • I bought at 2008 Ford Escape

Along with all the "events" that we have been up to. We have equally enjoyed the smaller not mentioned events that daily life brings about. As I look at the list and reflect. It makes me smile and reminds me to remember the good times that are planned or not. But, most importantly to live in the moment.....As both Tracy and I know, life can change very quickly (as a bike accident).

I hope that my co-writer (Tracy) will back to particiating in the events sooner then later. Until then...Heal Quickly Tracy!!!

No comments: