Thursday, November 27, 2008

Back from Philly!

We are back from the, "City of Brotherly Love." I really enjoy this city, every time I return home, I think about what I would like to see the "next time" I go back. That being said, this was a great trip! Tracy and I got there on Saturday morning and left early afternoon on Tuesday. We stayed in the Rittenhouse Square area, in a beautiful hotel right in the middle of Center City. It was nice to stay in this area because it made everything we needed, accessible on foot.

Here are some of the highlights...
  • Participate in the half marathon and watch the Philadelphia Marathon. (Nice Job Karl!)
  • Walk through the historical district and see the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Constitution Center, and Federal Reserve.
  • Take a Tour of the Eastern States Penitentiary (Wow...this was very interesting)
  • Cruise through the Reading Terminal Market and sample all the treats (Yum!)
  • Walk around the neighborhoods and streets of Philly!
  • Eat at some great restaurants....Tokyo Sushi and El Vez....


No comments: