Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Where has the summer gone?

It is hard to believe that it is the end of August. Wow! Tracy and I haven't been doing anything too exciting except for enjoying the summer and Olympics.
About 2 weeks ago, I decided that I would repaint my house to pass the day. Now I am not a painter and wouldn't even say that I enjoy it. But being a homeowner there are somethings that I have discovered, I have to do and not really enjoy....painting is one of them.
Now that the house is completely repainted, it feels good to be done. I am pleased by the outcome. Trying to look for a silver lining....the painting was not all that bad. I enjoyed being outside, time to think, and the transformation from one color to another was exciting to see.
Until the paint blisters or peels, I am officially done painting....

1 comment:

Tora said...

Yay! Paint. I love changes. Sometimes it is worth doing something boring just for the change of scene.

Painting is almost theurapeutic.