Thursday, October 25, 2007

Random Thoughts...

Since we haven't gone to an event for several days, I thought that I would list some of the things I have heard or read about.

Salute' of Edina is going to be opening up in the defunct Sydney's location on Grand Avenue.

Crazy that Atlanta may only have 3 more months of drinking water left???

Pop! restaurant owners have plan to open a new location in Lowertown in St. Paul.

St. Thomas University is getting a new student center, to be built in the existing parking lot of the football stadium. In addition they are also going to be building a new 5 story, 700 car parking ramp near Cretin and Grand Avenue.

Trader Joe's may open another location in Highland Park.

The MPR Christmas Concert is going to be awesome.

My friend Dave Busta's fundraiser is coming up please click here to read about it: http://bustabenefit.org/

I think that the proposed 35w bridge is need to be revised again and made into a showcase bridge, something that will be remembered. The current plan for the bridge is very forgettable.

The new Dan Wilson album came out. I really enjoy his music but, in my opinion he sounds better doing a solo gig, then with a band.

The musical A don't hug me Christmas Carol looks funny.

I really enjoy the weather the past few days...clear, cool nights.....bright, sunny and warm days...Did you see the moon last night???

I look forward to seeing the results for the men's olympic marathon trials.

No comments: